In an effort to effectively communicate upcoming student-related events to the public, it is the initiative of the Hillsborough Township Public Schools to post announcements on the district's educational access cable station, Channel 27.
All announcements must have the approval of Dr. Jorden Schiff, Superintendent of Schools. Organizations are asked to submit a copy of the slide to Kia Bergman (email id: kbergman) for approval. A Google Slide or PowerPoint slide is required.
Once the announcement has been approved by the superintendent, it will be displayed on Channel 27 as soon as possible.
Our goal is to communicate upcoming student related community events to the public in a timely manner. Thank you for your cooperation.
The following slides will be accepted:
- Student-related community events
- Home and School Association fundraiser and events
- Life Skills
- School groups fundraisers and events
- Only student-related slides from non-profit organizations will be accepted
- Hillsborough church or synagogue daycare center slides will be accepted ONLY if they relate to enrollment
- Scout troop information (Channel 27 will not be used for publicity of individual projects)
- No slides for for-profit organizations, including daycare centers will be accepted